Kaeng paa moo hot Thai Jungle Curry Recipe
– For the curry paste:
- 4 Thai red chili Peppers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 thinly sliced (white part only) stalks lemongrass
- 2 inches peeled and chopped Galangal or Ginger
- 1 Coarsely chopped Onion
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- Little water
– For the Curry
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Baby corn, split lengthwise
- 1 cup half straw Mushroom
- ½ cup Bamboo shoot
- 2 thinly sliced red bell Peppers
- 2 small Broccoli Florets
- 1 pound thinly sliced Pork
- 8-10 halved Green Beans
- 15 Basil leaves
- 4 thinly sliced Kaffir lime leaves
- 1cup Water
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce and dark Soya Sauce
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp Palm sugar
- Salt to taste
- Chopped Cilantro for garnish
- Steamed rice or cooked noodles
- Make curry paste by adding Curry paste ingredients in blender
- Heat up a wok and then add curry paste and galangal or ginger and mix well until it combines or boiling.
- Add pork, Bamboo Shot, Mushroom, Baby Corn, Red bell Peppers, Broccoli florets, Green Beans and Kaffir lime leaves.
- Stir to mix well for coating carefully with curry paste.
- Now add the Vegetable stock, Fish sauce and Soya sauce with Sugar and Salt.
- Cover the wok and bring to boil until vegetables are cooked according to your taste.
- After that, add Basil leaves.
- Serve hot with garnishing of Cilantro and with Steamed Rice or Noodles.
Learn to create an outstanding great meal for any of your bright and joyful occasion. Today we have added the Wild Kaeng Paa Moo – Hot Thai Jungle Curry Recipe for the Thai Food Lovers in our Recipe Book. Chk Out NOW!!!